Bake meaty country-style ribs in the oven until tender. Finish the ribs on the grill with a homemade maple barbecue sauce.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lawry's® Garlic Powder, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lawry's® Seasoned Salt, divided
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 Preheat oven to 325°F. Place ribs in 13x9-inch baking pan. Season with 1 teaspoon each garlic powder and seasoned salt. Set aside.
- 2 Mix maple syrup, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper sauce and remaining 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and seasoned salt in medium bowl. Spoon 3/4 cup of the sauce over ribs. Cover.
- 3 Bake 2 hours or until ribs are tender.
- 4 Grill ribs over medium heat 10 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally and brushing with 1/2 cup of the remaining sauce. Serve ribs with remaining 1/2 cup sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.