Enjoy this easy, full flavored recipe for grilled chicken.
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon white or balsamic vinegar
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and vinegar in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag. Add remaining marinade; push air out of bag and seal completely.
- 2 Massage meat and marinade 5 minutes, turning the bag over often so meat absorbs most of the marinade. Remove meat from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill chicken over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 4 Try this Twist: Citrus Herb Marinade: Combine Marinade Mix with 1/4 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Continue with Steps 2 and 3 above.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner