Heat up a classic cold soup with spicy Sriracha seasoning. Top with fresh pureed avocado to create the perfect summer starter.
Servings: 6 (1 cup)
- Tomato Gazpacho
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 pounds ripe tomatoes, quartered and seeded
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup unsalted vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Sriracha Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder, divided
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup lump crabmeat
- 1 Reserve 1/2 cup of the cucumbers for garnish. Place remaining cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, stock, oil, 2 tablespoons of the cilantro, vinegar, Seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon of the sea salt in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour into large bowl. Cover
- 2 Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until chilled.
- 3 Place avocado, lime juice and remaining 1/2 teaspoon sea salt in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. To serve, ladle gazpacho into soup bowls. Top with avocado puree, reserved cucumber, remaining 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro and crabmeat.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner