Indulge in rich, creamy truffle sauce served over tender tagliatelle. White Summer Truffle Sea Salt infuses a distinct yet exquisite savoriness to the dish.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 8 ounces tagliatelle pasta
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 pound baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 3 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Global Selects White Summer Truffle Salt from France, Naturally Flavored
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cook tagliatelle according to package directions, until al dente. Drain; set aside.
- 2 Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and shallots; cook until mushrooms are golden brown, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add wine and thyme. Bring to boil and cook about 6 minutes until almost no liquid remains in skillet. Stir in heavy cream, White Summer Truffle Salt and black pepper. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 3 Remove thyme sprigs. Stir in cooked pasta; toss gently to coat. Garnish with additional White Summer Truffle Salt and grated Pecorino Romano cheese, if desired.