Creamy chicken pasta can be served in just 30 minutes with the perfect combination of creamy, cheesy and smoky. Inspired by the classic carbonara, this bacon chicken pasta is made with cream cheese, basil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and bacon. While the recipe calls for spa... Creamy chicken pasta can be served in just 30 minutes with the perfect combination of creamy, cheesy and smoky. Inspired by the classic carbonara, this bacon chicken pasta is made with cream cheese, basil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and bacon. While the recipe calls for spaghetti noodles, other pasta types like penne, bowtie or ziti noodles will hold the creamy sauce well. Loaded with flavor, this is by far our favorite of the pasta and chicken recipes. Pure comfort food at its best, you can serve this with a refreshing Broccoli Salad, Caesar Salad or Grilled Romaine with Balsamic Vinaigrette and a crusty Herbed Bread to soak up any sauce left on your plate. Read More Read Less
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1 Cook spaghetti as directed on package. Drain well. Meanwhile, toss chicken with flour. Set aside. Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- 2 Remove all but 1 tablespoon drippings from skillet. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in milk, cream cheese and seasonings until well blended. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Cut bacon into bite-size pieces. Add to skillet. Place spaghetti in serving bowl. Add chicken mixture; toss well. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner