Ingredients 16 Servings
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Peppercorn Melange, coarsely cracked
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Italian Seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Mustard
- 1 whole trimmed beef tenderloin, about 5 to 6 pounds
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix seasonings in small bowl. Rub seasoning mixture evenly over beef tenderloin. Place beef tenderloin on rack in foil-lined roasting pan, folding thin end under
- 2 Roast 40 to 50 minutes or until beef tenderloin is desired doneness. Remove from oven. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Trimmed beef tenderloins are available for purchase in the supermarket meat case. If the beef tenderloin is untrimmed, ask the butcher to help you select and trim the meat so it yields a 5 to 6-pound beef tenderloin.