Inspired appetizers start with hard-boiled eggs and finish with a creative twist. Spicy Hungarian paprika and horseradish shine against sweet tomato flavor and sea salt for a familiar flavor profile – a Bloody Mary! Garnish with celery leaves and get to brunching.
Ingredients 6 (2 halves) Servings
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ All Natural Hot Hungarian Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 12 small celery leaves
- 1 Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in small bowl. Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
- 2 Stir in mayonnaise, tomato juice, horseradish, paprika and sea salt until smooth and creamy.
- 3 To rim eggs, place additional paprika on small plate. Dip cut sides of egg white halves into paprika to coat.
- 4 Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Top each with a celery leaf.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner