A tuna sandwich good enough for guests. Fresh grilled tuna served on crusty ciabatta rolls with a creamy and flavorful Dijon Mustard topping.
Ingredients 4 (sandwiches) Servings
- 1/4 cup French's® Chardonnay Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoon garlic
- 4 (4-in.) ciabatta rolls
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup julienne red onion
- 4 (4 oz.) tuna fillets
- 1 Combine mustard, mayonnaise, olives and garlic in food processor and process until smooth.
- 2 Grill tuna fillets on greased rack over medium-high heat, about 4 min. per side until just opaque in center.
- 3 Spread 2 tbsp. olive mixture on bottom half of each roll. Top with 1/4 cup arugula, 1/4 cup onion, and tuna fillet. Close with top half of roll.
- 4 Serve sandwiches with remaining sauce on the side.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner