Ready to bake in just 10 easy minutes
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pasteurized processed cheese spread
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked roast beef
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, corn, red pepper), thawed and drained
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 1/3 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 HEAT oven to 375°F. Spoon cheese spread into 2-quart baking dish. Place in oven about 5 minutes just until cheese melts.
- 2 USING fork, stir milk into melted cheese until well blended. Stir in beef, vegetables, potatoes and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions.
- 3 BAKE, covered, 30 minutes or until heated through. Top with cheese and sprinkle remaining Crispy Fried Onions down center. Bake 3 minutes until onions are golden.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner