Ready to bake in just 10 easy minutes
- 1 (9 oz) pkg. frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 1/3 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound uncooked turkey breast slices
- 1 HEAT oven to 375°F. In 8 x 12 inch baking dish, combine green beans, carrots and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions. Slice potatoes into halves; arrange as many halves as will fit, cut-side down, around edges of baking dish. Combine any remaining potatoes with vegetables in dish.
- 2 COMBINE soup, milk, mustard and garlic powder. Pour half the soup mixture over vegetables. Overlap turkey slices on vegetables. Pour remaining soup mixture over turkey and potatoes.
- 3 BAKE, covered, 40 minutes or until turkey is done. Top turkey with remaining onions. Bake 3 minutes until onions are golden.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner