Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 1/3 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 small red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, corn, red pepper), thawed and drained
- 1 HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine beef, egg, 1/2 can tomato soup, 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions and garlic salt. Shape into 3 mini loaves and place into 3-quart baking dish. Arrange potatoes around meat.
- 2 BAKE, covered, 35 minutes. Spoon vegetables around meat loaves; stir to combine with potatoes. Top meat loaves with remaining soup. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes until meat loaves are done.
- 3 TOP loaves with remaining onions. Bake 3 minutes until onions are golden.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner