Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 LINE a sheet pan with aluminum foil, shiny side down. Line a metal rack (a size that will fit over sheet pan)with foil (shiny side down), poking holes where the meatloaf will be. This is to drain the fat.
- 2 PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- 3 WHISK eggs, thyme, salt, Mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and sour cream together in medium bowl.
- 4 ADD in ground meat and Crispy Onions. Gently mix together until it just comes together.
- 5 SHAPE the meat into a rectangular loaf and place on top of rack where the holes are.
- 6 BRUSH the loaf liberally with some of the ketchup glaze. Bake loaf about 1 hour, until the center of the loaf registers 160° F. Five minutes before the loaf is done, brush the entire loaf with remaining glaze.
- 7 REST the loaf for 15 minutes before slicing and serving
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner