Here's a healthy way to grill chicken without drying it out. Marinate and grill ahead or on your tailgating grill.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 3 pounds bone-in chicken parts
- 1/3 cup French's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or rosemary
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 PLACE chicken into resealable plastic food storage bag. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 3 hours.
- 2 REMOVE chicken from marinade. Discard marinade.
- 3 GRILL chicken over medium direct heat for 35 to 45 min. until juices run clear near bone.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner