Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounce smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup onion, green bell pepper and celery
- 3 garlic
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes in juice
- 3 tablespoon French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
- 8 ounce large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 fresh parsley
- 1 HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large, deep skillet and brown sausage and chicken in batches. Remove and set aside.
- 2 ADD remaining tablespoon oil and cook onion, pepper and celery 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- 3 STIR in chicken broth, tomatoes with their juice, FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard and thyme and bring to a boil. Stir in rice and simmer, covered 15 minutes.
- 4 RETURN sausage and chicken to skillet and add shrimp. Simmer, covered, 5 minutes or until chicken and shrimp are done. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner