- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. stuffing mix
- 1 1/3 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package cheese sauce mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked turkey
- 1 HEAT oven to 350°F. In medium saucepan, prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; stir in 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions. Spread stuffing over bottom of greased 9-inch round baking dish. Arrange broccoli spears over stuffing with flowerets around edge of dish.
- 2 PREPARE cheese sauce mix according to package directions using milk.. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and turkey. Pour turkey mixture over broccoli stalks.
- 3 BAKE, covered, 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle remaining onions over turkey. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner