Ready to bake in just 7 easy minutes
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/3 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 6 slices processed American cheese
- 2 1/2 pounds bone-in chicken parts
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 HEAT oven to 375°F. Mix potatoes and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions in 3-quart baking dish. Combine soup and milk; pour half over potato mixture. Arrange cheese slices on top.
- 2 PLACE chicken over cheese, skin-side down. Pour remaining soup mixture over chicken. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes.
- 3 STIR vegetables into potatoes and turn chicken pieces over. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir potato mixture and top chicken with remaining Crispy Onions. Bake 3 minutes until onions are golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner