Ingredients 8 Servings
- 4 whole bone-in chicken breasts, (about 2 1/4 pounds), halved
- 3 cups cubed potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 3 cups baby carrots (about 1 pound)
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
McCormick® Chicken Gravy Mix
- McCormick® 30% Less Sodium Chicken Gravy Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Poultry Seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place potatoes, carrots and onion in slow cooker. Top with chicken, overlapping slightly.
- 2 Mix Gravy Mixes, water, seasoned salt, thyme and poultry seasoning in small bowl. Pour mixture over chicken and vegetables. Cover.
- 3 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- 4 Place chicken and vegetables in serving dish. Stir sour cream into drippings in slow cooker with wire whisk. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.