Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon Minced chives
- 2 tablespoon French's® Chardonnay Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 ounce blue cheese
- 1 Lettuce and tomato slices
- 4 crusty rolls
- 1 GENTLY combine turkey,parsley, chives, mustard and thyme in large bowl. Divide meat evenly into 8 portions. Shape each into thin patty, about 3 -inches in diameter. Place 1 piece cheese between 2 patties, firmly pressing edges together to seal.
- 2 PLACE patties on oiled rack. Grill over medium-high heat 15 minutes or until no longer pink. Arrange lettuce and tomatoes on bottom halves of rolls. Top with burgers and top halves of rolls. Serve with additional mustard, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner