This is a great dish for Sunday brunch. For a party, cut into small squares and serve as an appetizer.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 (13.8 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 3 tablespoon French's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 cup Shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) container low-fat sour cream
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 UNROLL pizza dough; fit into 15 x 10-inch greased baking pan. Brush dough with mustard.
- 2 LAYER spinach, Crispy Fried Onions and cheese over dough. Beat sour cream, eggs and milk. Pour over vegetable and cheese layers.
- 3 Bake at 375°F for 30 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 min. Cut into triangles to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner