Mustard Day Skittles Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside the United States. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations and ordinances. The Mustard Day Skittles Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on July 25, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 5, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, META PLATFORMS, INC., TWITTER, INC., TIKTOK, INC., OR INSTAGRAM, INC.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age (19 years of age in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 years of age in Mississippi) or older at the time of entry. Neither Mars, Inc., Sponsor, Administrator, nor their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and each of their employees, officers, directors, and agents (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children, regardless of whether they live) and those living in the same household are eligible to enter or win.Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, visit Frenchs.com/MustardSkittles, complete an entry form by entering all required information including your full name, valid email address, phone number, and mailing address, and follow the on-screen instructions to submit the form. Upon completion and submission of an entry form, you will automatically be entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You must provide all required information in order to be eligible to enter and win.
Please note: By entering in this Sweepstakes, you agree that Sponsor and Administrator may contact you using the information provided at the time of entry, and/or through social media, including on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, or Twitter, by sending you a direct message, tagging you, posting to your social media page or naming you on Sponsor’s social media page. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. If you are entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. ADDITIONAL ENTRIES IN EXCESS OF THE LIMIT MAY BE DISQUALIFIED. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties may be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the entrant. No copies, facsimiles, or mechanical reproductions of the entry form will be accepted. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, email addresses, logins, registrations, addresses or any other method will void all of that entrant’s entries, and that entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s discretion. Normal Internet, phone and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor, Administrator, and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware) or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: On or about August 6, 2023, Sponsor or Administrator will select the names of potential winners of prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified on or about August 7, 2023 via the email address provided at the time of entry.
Except where legally prohibited, a potential Prize winner may be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted via email and/or telephone after the first attempt to contact them, or if they fail to sign and return any documentation that Sponsor and/or Administrator may require within the required time period (if applicable), if potential winner is unable or unavailable to claim prize within any time period specified by Sponsor, or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified fo r any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If Sponsor is unable to determine and verify a potential winner after repeated alternate drawings or if they fail to receive a sufficient number of entries to correspond to the number of prize(s) available to be awarded, Sponsor reserves the right to not award any or all of the prize(s).
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- PRIZES: Seven hundred (700) prize winners will each receive one (1) prize. Each prize consists of one (1) fun-sized package of limited-production mustard-flavored Skittles®, one (1) pack of stickers, one (1) key chain, and one (1) card packaged in a branded envelope. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $6.17. Total ARV of all seven hundred (700) prizes: $4,319.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, prize winner(s) will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any delay or cancellation of the prize delivery due to unforeseen circumstances or those outside of their control. If the fulfilling merchant cancels the order for reasons out of Sponsor’s control, the prize will not be delivered and/or no additional compensation will be provided.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entry or participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements (in any and/or all media) contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor’s or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, APPLICATION, OR PROGRAM ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or to undermine the entry process, any website, application, or program associated with the Sweepstakes, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, including force majeure events such as but not limited to strike, fire, war, terrorist or governmental action, pandemic, epidemic, widespread illness, or any other disruptive event beyond Sponsor’s control, impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be run as planned, Sponsor may disqualify any suspect entries and (a) suspend the Sweepstakes and modify the Sweepstakes to address the impairment, then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, MARS, INC., FACEBOOK, META, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, TIKTOK, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING AGENCIES, WEBSITE OR APPLICATION PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, ANY OTHER ENTITY INVOLVED IN THE MARKETING, PROMOTION, DEVELOPMENT, ADMINISTRATION, OPERATION, OR FULFILLMENT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR PREPARATION, MANUFACTURE, PROVISION, OR DELIVERY OF ANY PRIZE OR PRIZE COMPONENT, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS SWEEPSTAKES CANNOT BE ADMINISTERED OR CONDUCTED OR ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS RESULTING OR ARISING FROM ACTS OF GOD, WAR, OR TERRORISM, CIVIL UNREST, STRIKES, SUPPLY SHORTAGES, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, PANDEMICS, EPIDEMICS, WIDESPREAD ILLNESS, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW OR ORDER OF A GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR ACT, EVENT OR OCCURRENCE BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE SPONSOR. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE, APPLICATION, OR PROGRAM ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH WEBSITE, APPLICATION, OR PROGRAM.
- PUBLICITY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RELEASE: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S PERMISSION AND GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR) AND ITS DESIGNEES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE ENTRANT’S ENTRY, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HOMETOWN AND STATE), PRIZE INFORMATION, QUOTES ATTRIBUTABLE TO ENTRANT, AND ANY OTHER ELEMENTS OF ENTRANT’S PERSONA FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION OR NOTIFICATION.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING EACH WEBSITE, APPLICATION, OR PROGRAM ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISPUTES. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Maryland or the appropriate State Court located in Baltimore County, MD; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes not to exceed fifty US Dollars (US$50.00), but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses (not to exceed fifty US Dollars (US$50.00)), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor and Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland.
- SEVERABILITY: If any term or provision of these Official Rules is found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific term or provision shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit mccormick.com/frenchs/mustard-skittles-rules. For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope within ninety (90) days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period to: McCormick & Company, Inc., 24 Schilling Road, Suite 1, Hunt Valley, MD 20131, Attn: Marketing Dept. Vermont residents may exclude return postage on requests for Official Rules.