This shrimp boil recipe is a seafood lover’s dream! One of the most classic Southern summer favorites, this easy to make one-pot dish is just as impressive as it is flavorful. Featuring hints of red pepper, paprika and lemon juice, this meal has a deep flavor that&rsqu... This shrimp boil recipe is a seafood lover’s dream! One of the most classic Southern summer favorites, this easy to make one-pot dish is just as impressive as it is flavorful. Featuring hints of red pepper, paprika and lemon juice, this meal has a deep flavor that’s reminiscent of its Southern roots. Make it the ultimate New Orleans-flavored feast by mixing water and a package of Zatarain’s Preseasoned Crab Boil in a large stockpot. Once boiling, add in your choice of baby potatoes, andouille or smoked sausage, corn on the cob, celery, yellow onions and garlic. Allow the flavors to blend together for about 15 minutes and then add a few squeezes of lemon juice and handfuls of tender shrimp for the grand finale! Make your boil even tastier with melted seasoned butter for dipping. If you’d like to add a touch of color and freshness, pair your boil with a light cucumber and tomato salad or a summertime favorite, arugula and peach salad. Read More Read Less
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 5 quarts water
- 1 to 2 packages (4 ounces each) Zatarain's® Preseasoned Crab Boil
Zatarain’s® Cajun Style Smoked Sausage, cut into 1- to 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound of your favorite smoked sausage
8 to 12
- other small potatoes
- 6 ribs celery, cut into 2- to 3-inch pieces
- 3 medium yellow onions, peeled and halved
- 2 heads garlic, halved crosswise
- 4 to 6 lemons, halved
- 2 pounds large (21 to 30 count) shrimp with shells
- 6 ears frozen mini corn-on-the-cob
- 1 Mix water and Crab Boil in large (10 to 12 quart) stockpot. Bring to boil on high heat. Stir in sausage, potatoes, celery, onions and garlic. Return to boil; cover. Boil 15 minutes.
- 2 Squeeze juice from lemons into the water and add lemons into the pot. Stir in shrimp. Return to boil; cover. Boil 1 minute.
- 3 Turn off heat. Stir in corn. Let stand 5 minutes. Drain well and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner