Get the Free Meal Planning Tool That Can Show You How.
Start your FREE 1-year subscription to DinnerTime.com — the online tool that helps you plan, shop and cook dinner every night.
To access this FREE offer, set up your FlavorProfile now!
These biscuits? To die for. Serve ‘em warm, flaky and fresh from the oven. Made with simple ingredients, you can feel good serving them at your family meal. Take the cheesy, garlicky taste over the top with crumbled, cooked bacon or jalapeño add-ins.
• Just add Cheddar cheese, milk and butter
• Makes 12 moist, flaky biscuits
• Serve ‘em alongside Zatarain’s Gumbo or any hearty soup
• No artificial flavors or colors, no preservatives, no partially hydrogenated oils
• Made-from-scratch-taste in half the time
ENRICHED BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT & MALT BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORN STARCH, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), GARLIC, WHEY (MILK), GRANULAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), SALT, ONION, NATURAL FLAVOR, PARSLEY, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, BLUE CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES) & CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES).
1/4 Cup Mix (26g)