A new and delightful twist on the famous salad. Perfect with leftover grilled or roasted chicken.
- 1 package Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Thin Rice Noodles
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves,, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 10 cherry tomatoes,, quartered
- 1/2 bunch basil, , coarsely chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro,, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Peanut Satay Sauce
- 1 head Boston lettuce,, separated into leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 BRING large pot of water to boil on high heat. Break the noodles into small pieces and add them to the pot. Boil 2 minutes or until noodles are tender but firm, stirring frequently to prevent clumping. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- 2 PLACE chicken, noodles, tomatoes, basil and cilantro in large bowl; toss well. Add Peanut Satay Sauce; toss to coat.
- 3 DIVIDE lettuce among 4 plates. Top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and additional chopped cilantro, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner