- 1 pound lean ground pork or finely chopped pork
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- 1 teaspoon thinly sliced fresh chile (or to desired heat level)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper , (or to desired heat level)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- 2 tablespoons crushed unsalted roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- 1 PLACE pork and water in medium saucepan on medium heat. Simmer until pork is cooked through.
- 2 MIX cooked pork, lime juice, fish sauce, chile and ground red pepper in large bowl until well blended. (Start with a small anmount of the chile and ground red pepper and increase to desired heat level.) Cool slightly.
- 3 ADD onion, shallots, peanuts, ginger, cilantro and mint; toss lightly. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves. Garnish with additional peanuts, ginger, cilantro and mint, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner