This dish is traditionally made with pomello, which looks like an oversized green grapefruit. If you are lucky enough to find it in your grocery store or in an Asian market, use it in place of grapefruit. Pomello is sweeter than grapefruit with a delicious citrus scent.
- 1 grapefruit or pomello, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 12 ounces cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Spicy Thai Chili Sauce, or to taste
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 MIX grapefruit, shrimp, mint, cilantro, sugar and chili sauce in large bowl.
- 2 PLACE a lettuce leaf on each plate. Divide salad evenly among each plate. Serve immediately.
- 3 Thai Kitchen Tip: If using a pomello, peel and remove the bitter white pith. Separate the segments, then use a knife and fingers to remove the membranes. Cut fruit into chunks.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner