- 2 pounds beef chuck roast, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 2 cans (13.66 ounces each) Thai Kitchen® Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Green Curry Paste, or
- Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Red Curry Paste
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup water mixed with 1 tablespoon tamarind paste
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Gluten Free Premium Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cardamom seeds
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 BRING beef and coconut milk to boil in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 1 hour.
- 2 MEANWHILE, heat oil in stockpot on medium heat. Add curry paste; stir fry 5 minutes. Add beef mixture, potatoes, onion, tamarind water, fish sauce, brown sugar and spices. Cook 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in peas and peanuts; simmer 2 minutes longer.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner