Ingredients 6 Servings
- Step 1
- 2 pound chicken wing pieces
- 1/2 cup Stubb’s® Sweet Honey & Spice Bar-B-Q Sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 Toss wings with 1/4 cup of the Bar-B-Q Sauce in a large bowl or large resealable plastic bag.
- 2 Grill wings over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through, turning frequently to prevent burning.
- 3 Mix the remaining 1/4 cup Bar-B-Q Sauce, melted butter and crushed red pepper in another large bowl. Add cooked wings; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner