- Step 1
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled
- 3 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup Stubb's Original or Smokey Mesquite Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup sharp cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- Serve warm.
- 1 Cut peeled potatoes and put in saucepan. Add enough water to cover the top of the potatoes, then bring water to a boil. Cook until tender.
- 2 Drain potatoes and place in large bowl.
- 3 Serve warm.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner