Our favorite way to snack on-the-go? Brisket Walking Nachos starring the tangy tomato flavor of Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce and Stubb’s BBQ Brisket. Swap corn chips for waffle chips and top with sharp Cheddar cheese, refreshing pico de gallo and creamy guacamole.
Ingredients 12 Servings
- 12 bags (1-ounce each) waffle-cut, rippled or kettle style cooked potato chips
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 pounds hot prepared Stubb's Bar-B-Q Brisket, shredded, divided
- 3/4 cup Stubb's® Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 3/4 cup fresh pico de gallo, divided
- 3/4 cup prepared guacamole, divided
- 1 Empty each bag of chips into a small disposable paper food tray. Top chips with 1/4 cup cheese. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
Layer each tray of chips with about 1/4 cup shredded brisket, and 1 tablespoon each Bar-B-Q Sauce, pico de gallo and guacamole. Serve immediately with a fork.
Tip: To serve nachos directly in chip bags, gently crush each bag of chips before opening. Add cheese, hot brisket and toppings to bag with chips. (No need to microwave.)
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner