Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 Mandarin Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables such as thin carrot strips, snow peas and drained canned baby corn
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips, or use 1 pound boneless sirloin or flank steak, cut into thin strips.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained (optional)
- 1 HEAT oil in large skillet or wok on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes or until cooked through. Quick Tip: Use 3 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed, in place of fresh vegetables. Prepare as directed.
- 2 STIR in Sauce until well mixed and heated through. Stir in orange segments. Serve with rice or noodles, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner