Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups assorted cut-up vegetables and fruit, such as bell peppers, onions, pineapple and mango
- Bamboo skewers
- 1 General Tsao Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 ALTERNATELY thread chicken, vegetables and fruit onto skewers. Test Kitchen Tip: Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- 2 GRILL kabobs over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with Stir-Fry Sauce. Discard any remaining Stir-Fry Sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner