Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 Ginger Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 pineapple slices
- 8 slider rolls
- 1 MIX ground beef, bell pepper, green onion and 2 tablespoons of the Stir-Fry Sauce in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into 8 patties.
- 2 GRILL over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature reaches 160°F), brushing frequently with remaining Stir-Fry Sauce. Discard any remaining Stir-Fry Sauce. Grill pineapple slices 1 minute per side or until grill marks appear. Cut each into 4 pieces. If desired, toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- 3 SERVE burgers on rolls with pineapple slices.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner