Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 Ginger Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables such as broccoli florets, sliced carrots, cut green beans and thin red onion wedges
- 1 pound boneless sirloin or flank steak, cut into thin strips or use 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips.
- 1 HEAT oil in large skillet or wok on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add steak; cook and stir 3 minutes or until cooked through. Quick Tip: Use 3 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed, in place of fresh vegetables. Prepare as directed.
- 2 STIR in Sauce until well mixed and heated through. Serve with rice or noodles, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner