Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 and 2 tablespoons Spicy Szechuan 5 Spice Seasoning Blend, , divided
- , 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Brush pork with oil. Rub with 1 tablespoon of the Seasoning. Place on foil-lined shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 2 ROAST 20 to 25 minutes or until pork is desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3 MIX honey, soy sauce and remaining 2 teaspoons Seasoning in small bowl. Brush on pork. To serve, slice pork on an angle into slices.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner