Ingredients 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Spicy Szechuan 5 Spice Seasoning Blend
- 1 pound boneless pork chops, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 MIX cornstarch and 1/2 teaspoon of the Seasoning in small bowl. Coat pork with cornstarch mixture.
- 2 HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork in batches; stir fry 1 minute or until golden brown. Remove from skillet.
- 3 STIR green beans and water into skillet. Cover. Cook 4 minutes. Add bell pepper and onions; stir fry 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Return pork to skillet. Add remaining 4 teaspoons Seasoning, soy sauce, sherry and sugar; stir fry 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner