Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper (or 1/2 of each), cut into thin strips
- 1 Mix Gravy Mix, water, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl until well blended.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add steak; cook and stir 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in gravy mixture, onion and bell pepper.
- 3 Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Prepare as directed, using 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper in place of the Ground Ginger. Use 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen pepper stir-fry blend in place of the onion and bell pepper.