Ingredients 6 Servings
flank steak, thinly sliced
- sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 package McCormick® Beef Stir Fry & Vegetables One Skillet Seasoning Mix
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces (green parts only)
- 1 Place beef in large resealable bag. Add corn starch; close bag tightly and shake to coat beef. Heat oil in Instant Pot on SAUTÉ setting. Add beef to pot; cook and stir 3 minutes. Remove beef from pot. Add water; stirring with whisk to remove browned bits from bottom of pot. Stir in brown sugar, soy sauce and Seasoning Mix until well blended. Return beef to pot. Close lid. Set Valve to Seal.
- 2 Select PRESSURE COOK (MANUAL); cook 7 minutes on HIGH PRESSURE. When done, quick-release pressure. Open lid once pressure inside pot is completely released. (Check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating instructions.) Stir in green onions.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner