This one-skillet pasta dish combines sautéed summer squash and mushrooms with diced tomatoes, basil and oregano.
Ingredients 8 (1 cup) Servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium yellow squash, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- uncooked ziti
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- 2 Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, water and seasonings. Bring to boil. Add pasta; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner