Ingredients 4 (2 fajitas) Servings
beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- London broil, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 tablespoon oil
green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas, (6-inch)
- 1 Toss steak slices with Seasoning and oregano in medium bowl. Set aside. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Remove vegetable mixture from skillet.
- 2 Stir beef mixture into skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Return vegetable mixture to skillet; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 3 Spoon onto warmed tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted toppings such as salsa, shredded cheese and sour cream.