Preparing pizza at home is easy, if you start with convenient prepared pizza crusts such as Boboli. Keep a couple in the freezer so you can have pizza anytime.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced zucchini
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup sliced mushroom
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on large baking sheet. Mix mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses in small bowl. Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over crust.
- 2 Toss vegetables, oil, basil, oregano, garlic powder and crushed red pepper in medium bowl. Spread mixture evenly over crust. Top with remaining cheese mixture and olives.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices to serve. Sprinkle with additional crushed red pepper, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner