Ingredients 4 Servings
- Creamy Pepper Parmesan Dressing:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Organic Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Salt
- Chicken Salad
- 1 package (10 ounces) torn Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup croutons
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 12 ounces cooked chicken, cut into thin strips (about 3 cups)
- 1 For the Dressing, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended.
- 2 Toss lettuce, croutons, tomatoes, red onion and cucumber in large bowl. Divide salad among 4 plates. Top each salad with chicken strips. Serve with dressing.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Prepare salad with leftover roast or grilled chicken or purchased rotisserie chicken. For variety, cooked steak, cut into thin strips, or cooked shrimp can be used in place of the chicken.