This popular snack mix is also know as Muddy Buddies. Make an all-white variation with white chocolate and coconut.
Ingredients 14 (1/2 cup) Servings
- 5 cups Rice Chex® Cereal
- 8 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Coconut Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 Place cereal in large bowl. Set aside. Microwave white chocolate, marshmallow creme and peanut butter in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave 20 to 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in coconut flavor.
- 2 Pour over cereal; toss until evenly coated. Add coconut; toss to coat well.
- 3 Spread in single layer on wax paper-lined baking sheet. Let stand 10 minutes or until cooled. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar; toss again to coat well. Store in airtight container.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner