Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 frozen deep dish pie crust, (9-inch)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled (1 cup)
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 Place baking sheet on oven rack. Preheat oven to 375°F. Let frozen crust stand 1 minute at room temperature. Prick crust all over with fork. Place on baking sheet in oven. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2 Beat eggs in large bowl. Add half-and-half, bacon, cheese and seasonings; mix well. Pour into pie crust. Sprinkle with green onions.
- 3 Bake on baking sheet 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Substitution Tip: If thick-cut bacon is unavailable, substitute 14 slices regular bacon.