A medley of summer-fresh tomatoes and zucchini are an Eastern Shore delight when seasoned with OLD BAY®.
- Step 1
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini sliced thinly
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 2 tomatoes cored seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon OLD BAY® Classic Seafood Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick®Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
In a large skillet heat olive oil on medium-high. Add zucchini and onion and sauté 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add tomatoes OLD BAY and pepper. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner