Grilled chicken that’s good enough for a backyard cookout party. Cut out a pocket in the chicken breast to stuff with fresh mozzarella cheese and roasted peppers.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, (about 2 pounds), tenders removed
- 3/4 cup Lawry's® Mediterranean Herb & White Wine Marinade, divided
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 Cut a wide pocket in each chicken breast half, taking care to not cut through back or sides of chicken. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Stuff each pocket with 1 slice of the mozzarella cheese and 1/4 of the roasted peppers. Press chicken lightly to seal.
- 3 Grill chicken over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning carefully with spatula. Brush chicken with remaining 1/4 cup marinade.