Slow cooked pork shoulder roast is so tender it can be shredded with a fork. Toss the meat with the smoky cooking sauce and serve in tortillas with toppings like shredded cheese, sour cream and avocado.
Ingredients 10 Servings
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast, trimmed
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 package Lawry's® Smoky Pork Carnitas Slow Cooker Recipe & Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 3/4 cup water
- corn tortillas
- 1 Place pork roast and onion in slow cooker. Mix Seasoning Mix, tomato paste and water until well blended. Pour over pork. Cover.
- 2 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Transfer pork to large bowl. Reserve sauce.
- 3 Shred pork using 2 forks. Stir in 3/4 cup of the reserved sauce. Serve in warmed tortillas with toppings and additional sauce, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.