Chimichurri, the all-purpose herb sauce from Argentina, seasons steak, bell peppers and onions for fajitas. Serve in flour tortillas with your favorite toppings.
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package Lawry's® Chimichurri Steak Fajitas Recipe & Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 10 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add steak; cook and stir 5 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from skillet. Add bell peppers and onion; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Return steak to skillet.
- 2 Mix Seasoning Mix, water, vinegar and oil until well blended. Stir into skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute.
- 3 Spoon steak mixture into tortillas. Serve with toppings, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: Add assorted toppings such as salsa, shredded cheese and sour cream, desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.