Bring on the chips. This is the ultimate party dip – it’s easy to prepare and layered with so many flavors.
Ingredients 32 (1/4 cup) Servings
- turkey or chicken
- 1 package Lawry's® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups prepared guacamole
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in Taco Seasoning Mix and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans; cook until heated through.
- 2 Spread meat mixture in 2-quart bowl.
- 3 Top with layers of cheese, olives, tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, salsa and onions. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner