Drizzle this vividly green Spanish sauce, made with cumin, cilantro, parsley and green chilies, onto your grilled meat, chicken, seafood and vegetables. Or tear apart grilled plancha bread and dunk it directly into this mouth-watering condiment, over and over and over again.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 4 cups coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 medium cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Cumin
- 2 to 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup Spanish extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Place cilantro, garlic, vinegar, sea salt, spices and sugar into food processor or blender container; cover. Process on high speed, gradually adding water just until blended. With blender or food processor, gradually add oil until smooth.
- 2 Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to blend flavors or until ready to serve.
TIPS AND TRICKS
This versatile sauce can be served on plancha grilled pork, beef, chicken, shrimp, scallops and fish.
Serve Spanish Mojo Verde Sauce with Plancha Grilled Bread.