Turmeric and vine-ripened, gourmet tomatoes add vibrant color to roasted cauliflower. Brighten up your dinner table tonight with this tasty cauliflower recipe. Photo credit: Georgia Johnson from Comfort of Cooking.
Ingredients 10 (2/3 cup) Servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 10 cups)
- 1 bag (12 ounces) vine-ripened cherry tomatoes, halved (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil, sea salt, turmeric and cayenne pepper in small bowl. Place cauliflower and tomatoes in large bowl. Drizzle with 1/2 of the oil mixture; toss to coat well. Repeat with remaining oil mixture.
- 2 Spread vegetables in single layer in foil-lined large shallow baking pan.
- 3 Roast 40 minutes or until cauliflower is tender, stirring halfway through cooking time. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner